Monday, March 3, 2008
Keeping the momentum, Thoughts on strength
While I'm on a roll here why not post 2 more rants about my thoughts. This may just be coming from having watched too many shows but the morals and philosophies behind them are really something to consider. One of the greatest morals behind most shows is that one must believe in oneself to truly reach and go beyond their potential strength. Many point out how ridiculous that is, saying how there are limits to a person's physical strength or the power of something. However I've been able to notice my own physical limits due to chronic fatigue, but it is from such fatigue I learn to push myself to grow and reach beyond what my potential can be sometimes. Sure I won't be the best at some things but I'll be really good all around in my knowledge, strength, and spirit. So why not do what most people say a man should do and stand up for myself against all odds no matter how bleak they may be. I grasp what knowledge I have and continue to learn, as being human I make mistakes and it is those mistakes I learn the most from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment